Friday 4 July 2008

Summer, Songs and Sam Herlihy

Thursday, 8 May 2008

Ahhh lovely lovely Sam Herlihy. He's the guy from hope of the states. He has the most amazing eyes. I fancy him a lot, and he's short like meee and he just seems to have a nice personality and there is something entrancing about him that i cant quite put my finger on. I like his wierd rambling posts on the halfwayhome messageboard. Anyway, i was just watching the sing it out video and got sidetracked. Thats not what this blog is about.The weather has been really great this week, and my mam is at her course thing tomorrow so im thinking im going to get up early and walk t ropner park. No idea what im going to do when i get there though hmmm. I was contemplating taking a boook but i dont think we have much in the line of books, i'll have a look in the morning anyway. I was gonna just take my little sketch book and see what i can find but that might be a bit pretentious haha. So i think im just gonna take my cross stitch that iv been doing lately and do that. I might just sit in the sun and do fuck all. So yeah, the meaning of this blog is to list all the songs i need to arrange now, to put on my phone to listen to in the sun. Here goes

*insert list of songs*

Ohh this is rubbish im already stuck. I wrote this down the other night too and iv lost the paper i wrote it on, doh. Eh that'll do.Hmm, at this moment in time, i cant be arsed doing the 'going to the park' thing. Ack. I dont wanna waste the morning though. Why have i suddenly changed my mind? I guess im just fickle. Maybe i'll feel differently tomorrow like. Anyway, i am going to shoot away.byeeeeeeeeeeex

No comments: