Thursday 17 July 2008

Buzzin...

Yo. So iv been that bored tonight that iv actually got around to sorting this all out. I didnt intend to, i dunno, i just started re-arranging it, et voila, it was done. Err so yeah. Bianca blog is go. I named it biancapol cause i couldnt think of a decent title, and i was listening to Interpol at the time (and am right now funnily enough) I figured what was the point in having a blog that nobody reads. Not that its full of interesting stuff or owt, i dunno, i think secretly i want people to read it and like my rambling posts. Iv just jinxed myself now, havent i, i bet people are reading this and thinking "what a twat". If anyone reads this in the first place that is. Anyway i like this more than myspace so thats also why im doing this.
Anyhooo, i have a private blog too, and when i started writing it, it was pretty good, not the content exactly, i just thought it was kind of fun to just come on here and ramble away to my hearts content whenever the fuck i wanted to. It got to about 20 posts and i though, fuck it, i might as well make one thats not private. So iv been shuffling and transferring all (almost all) my old posts to this one. Thats why some of them dont make sense, cause iv cut out some stuff that i still wanted to be private, gotta still have some thats just for me innit. Generally its not too confusing though, apart from the dates being a bit muddled up from when i actually did post them, and then from when i swapped them over to here.
Err anyway, from now on it will make sense.
I feel like i should end this blog with a picture, but what of hmmm.

Ok, lets go with Paul Banks seeing as this post has a lot of interpol references
Yum



In my google search for PB pictures i discovered that he's going out with someone called helena christensen, i have no idea who she is, but she looks old enough to be his mam, she's pretty haggard looking. If she can pull paul banks theres hope for us all. Or more accurately, hope for me. I also discovered that more girls than i thought fancy paul banks, i thought it was just me with my wierd taste in men. Told ye he was hot.
Ok i will shut up and go to bed.
byeeee

x

No comments: