Tuesday 22 July 2008

Relapse



Yep, iv had a relapse, of the Alex Zane variety. I think cause iv just fancied him for so long, all my other newer celebrity crushes have taken over and poor alex has been pushed to the back of the part of my brain that deals with people i fancy. I mean, i never completely forgot about alexcrush, but yeah, im a hot blooded female and fyfe's and nadal's etc etc came along.
Err anyway, i was looking at my myspace friends, and i seen cake face man's profile, i forgot all about it, but the song made me giggle a lot.
Anyway, the point is, I fucking fancy the pants of alex, and i had forgotten how much.

I wish i lived in london, i'd go to all the cool hangouts and good gigs, and party nights and grand openings and all that bollocks, and somehow we would meet, maybe it would be an eyes across a crowded room situation, or maybe it'd be me having had too much vodka stumbling over to him and making a twat out of myself. Or maybe i'd tell him that i live near leeds and that i also love the smashing pumpkins, and then he'll think "she's ace, and we have lots in common" and then he'll invite me back to his place to stay up and watch dvd's untill 5am.
yum yum yum



No comments: