Friday 4 July 2008

Blogger

Thursday, 19 June 2008

Helloo. In the spur of the moment iv decided to write a blog. Or should that be on the spur of the moment? I used to be good at english, i got a B and a C for language and lit when i was at school. I reckon now im probably down to at least a D. Whats wrong with me? Urgh. Ok that makes me sound sluggish, but im not, in in an average mood tonight. Ooook mood. haha. Ramble ramble blargh. Im listening to Beirut, for the first time, im two songs in and i really really like them already. Laura pointed me in their direction, which im grateful for cause i think this could be a band i really really like, they have such a nice sound. I just wish i'd found it myself haha! Good music, is good music, it doesnt really matter how you find it, just as long as you do. Maybe i just like to be indipendant. independant. how the fuck do you spell that?! ER anyway, yeah, i do like it when people reccomend bands to me, but its cool when you find a good band yourself, and you do the reccomending. Anyway, its nice and is lifting my mood quite a bit, not that i was in a bad mood, but its making me feel cheerier.I went shopping today, nah not shopping, looking round shops and breaking my heart at how many pairs of beautiful shoes i tried on and fell in love with, and had to walk away from. I think this is a good opportunity (is that the right spelling?!) to post my first picture on blogger, although i would have liked it to be a picture of fyfe dangerfield, shoes comes a close second in the what bianca loves stakes, so shoes it shall be. Here they are, in all their beautiful glory.Good lord. I came sooo close to buying them today, my head was trying to work out how much id have left out of 80 pound considering i might be going out tomorrow, and telling me, "NO NO, YOU CANNOT AFFORD THESE SHOES, WALK AWAY, WALK AWAY"But my heart was singing a very different tune. The shoe i tried on was a size 4, im normally a 3 but there wasnt much difference. They looked especially beautiful in contrast to my black opaque tights, despite them being reet baggy around the ankle, the tights that is, not the shoes.
I honestly nearly went to the bank and drew out the £35. But in the end i thought, about how horrible it was when i only had £30 in the bank, before my £90 tax rebate, and how sad i was, trying to think of ways to desperately cling on to that 30 pounds. So with a heavy heart i took off the shoe of beauty, and put it back on the shelf for the lucky lucky bitch who was going to buy them. I figured that when i got home, i would go on the faith website and if they had my size on there, i would definately get them. And i do really really want to, i am completely and utterly in love, with a shoe. But just think of what i could do with £40. It fucking sucks. And their in the sale, they were £55. And i just thought then, at least its good inspiration to get a job, but thinking that, these babies are in the sale, meaning they will sell out soon. Theres no time to lose. I'll be gutted, properly properly gutted if i never own these shoes.

ARgh!Ok i will shut up about the shoes and move on!Like i said, i might be going out tomorrow. Laura has a job interview tomorrow morning in newcastle, so its all pending the outcome of that, so maybe night out, maybe not. Anyway, yeah im a bit excited but a bit nervous, i just dont like the not knowing one way or the other.

No, maybe its the music, maybe its my female intuition, i reckon it'll be good.
Thankyou beirut for making me smile.
Ending blog on a good note.
Till next time...
x


Photobucket

No comments: