Saturday 19 July 2008

shuttup

My feet are cold even though im wearing huge slippers, my knees are cold but that makes sense cause im wearing a dress. Im bored of listening to music so i tried to put the tv in the next room on just for some background noise, but it didnt work cause its too quiet and i cant be arsed moving again to sort it out. Fook, nearly 2am. I didnt get up till dead late today partly cause i stayed up late last night, but mainly cause im a huge lazy bastard.
Last night i was flossing my teeth and i accidentally ripped out a filling. It sounds worse than it is, it was only a tiny filling and i didnt realise i'd knocked it out till i found it happily roaming around the other side of my mouth as if it was bored and wanted a holiday. Goddamn floss. And goddamn me for being too cocky. "ohh" i thought "teeth are strong, so this bit off floss has all split and is stuck, just give it a yank". Thats the last time i do that i tell you. I had an appointment anyway for the 19th of next month, but i dont think i can wait that long, i keep poking it with my tongue and its freaking me out a bit. Im scared i'll get a lump of sugar stuck in it and one day wake up with a massive toothache. I should kick up a fuss and get her to replace the filling for free.
In other news, im pretty hungry, maybe its cause iv been talking about my mouth for the last 4 minutes. I have a craving for chinese food. Theres 3 chinese takeouts on the road round the corner from my house, but i dont think they'll be open this late, and i dont think they'll let me have food for free.
Ohh im bored. and my knees are still cold, and my feet. This has been a complainy blog hasnt it. I will make the next one more cheerful, especially if i've had chinese food between now and then.

No comments: