Wednesday 20 August 2008

I would like things for tree

I meant to write for "Free" but im leaving it as tree because it is mildly amusing.
So i want things for free. Id rather have a job and pay for my own stuff, but seeing as there are no decent ones in stockton thus far, im trying to come up with a plan B.
Iv actually got a plan B and a plan C.

Plan B, Sign up to myfreeimplants.com () But instead of scrounging for donations towards a boob job, just scrounge for shoes/gig tickets/etc instead.

Plan C, find a foot fetish forum/group and sell photo's of my feet, their not deformed or anything, i reckon someone would pay to see them. I really wouldnt give two shits about wierd old men creaming themselves over pictures of my feet, infact i think plan C is well better than plan B. Feet = Money. Money for pretty much fuck all, can it really fail?


No comments: