Friday 1 August 2008

Bedroom, stockton festival, boys, babies

Im not even a sentence in and im distraced already. I was bored a while ago, and i dont know if i stumbled upon it through the msn homepage, or i was just being a fangirl and googling him, anyway i discovered nadal is playing a game right this second, and after some mooching about and singning up to rubbish betting websites, i found me a live streaming. And that is distracting me. If he goes on to win on sunday (or so i read) he'll be the world number one, poor fed will be knocked off, which is a shame cause i think he's a nice bloke. I didnt know he was even in another tornament so soon after that canadian one, but. Err anyway, yeah, god bless the internet and god bless live streaming.
So. I havent wrote a blog for a few days, maybe the last one with all the photos took it out of me heh. Speaking of that last blog, the untidy room finally got the better of me, i just kind of snapped and decided i couldnt live like that anymore, and went on a sort of tidying rampage. My wardrobe is now full of clothes and the floor is lovely and not cluttered. I like it clean, and im going to make it stay that way. (she says)
Stockton festival is on at the moment, its only been on since wednesday and it finishes sunday, I always thought it was on for a full week. I Dunno, maybe its always been like that. Its nice though i really love the festival, maybe cause its the same age as me. I walked into town today and i had my headphones in, and i guess i kind of forgot about the festival being there, and when i walked through the graveyard i seen they'd fenced a big chunk of it off and there was a stage being put up, and then on the other side of the grass was a small white tent with a big bumblebee cut out and a sign saying "guided tour of a honeycomb". Anyway, it all made me grin, its that time of year again. The weekend is when the music is on down the riverside, i absolutely cant wait to see British Sea Power, im so excited for that. Im also a bit more excited now laura is coming for it as well, i thought she'd miss it cause of work and it'd just be me and vicky, which would have been good still but its better when we get together. Thers most of a small bottle of vodka in the fridge with my name on it, so that will be consumed. Iv just got a romantic view of it, i think it'll be like when we were 15 and we used to get drunk at the georgian on a friday night and make tits out of ourselves by ballroom dancing around the tree in the courtyard. I just want to get merry and watch music. Im pretty certain that it'll rain the fuck down all day though like it did at music live, but fuck it, BSP!!
The year before last when the festival was on, me and laura were stood in the town centre watching something or other that was happeneing, when we spotted this amazingly hot boy. We were just like little fangirls haha, taking it in turn to check him out. Anyway i was in town today with vicky, and i think i seen him again. He certainly was delectable. And also i seen a very hot roadie guy setting some stuff up, which makes a nice change from the topless beergutted greasy haired 50 year old roadies that you normally see.
I feel like a bit of a horny teenager writing all this about boys, i feel like all i write about in my blog is boys. As a single 21 year old girl though im kind of allowed. I think it comes across differently in here than it does in real life. I dont really run around squeeling when i see someone hot.
On to babies anyway, like i said i went down town today with vicky and she had the baby with her, Charlie. Oh she's sooo gorgeous, and she's just starting to laugh, bless her just drooling all over and laughing at things that arent even funny. Ahh babies. I keep saying to my mam we should adopt one from china. It kind of freaks me out that im now old enough to have friends that have babies. And people my age are graduating from uni. And im just sat here, hoping one day i'll know what the fuck to do haha. Ohhh crap.
Im gonna end this blog now. While i was writing it, the tennis finished, Nadal won (suprise). His girlfriend was in the crowd watching him. Sigh. I am mega jealous. mmm.
On a final note, i am going to edit the Fyfe Dangerblog cause im pazza he'll somehow stumble across it. I need to tone down the crazy cause i just sound like an insane stalker. So yeah, this is yer last chance to read it before it turns into a "normal" blog.

Bye bye bye

x

No comments: