Saturday 2 August 2008

Fly

Its half 4 on a saturday, i really should have legged it down the town to see the hot Belgian boys cause their performance is on at the moment, their here again tomorrow so maybe i'll go and drool then.
Anyway i was sat in the room next door about 15 minutes ago, on the setee, putting nailvarnish on, and this fly kept buzzing round me. I knocked it off my skirt twice and it kept coming straight back, then it did the same landing on my leg, it just keep trying to get on me and as soon as i was knocking it away it kept coming back a second later. And now im in here, its followed me and just did it again, about 3 times landing on my knee! I wonder what the attraction is, maybe its trying to tell me something? Maybe its like the simpsons where bart's head gets transfused onto that flies body and he keeps flying around lisa trying to get her to notice him. Is there a situation in life that doesnt have a simpsons reference?
And no, im not smelly, infact iv just got out of the bath less than an hour ago. Haha the fly is bugging my mam in the other room now.
Hmm wierd.
Tonight im going to watch British Sea Power down the river, i know i keep going on about it, but im really excited. I think it'll most probably rain, i dont really have much hope for dry weather but i dont give a fuck really.

Okay im going, ciao (caio?) x

No comments: