Tuesday 12 August 2008

i feel like i should write a blog

I feel like i havent been on here for a while. I guess i just dont have anything interesting to write about. I actually want to make a blog all about how i want to go to acrobat college in london, and how i think i might have found my calling (despite my lack of gymnastic skills). And things in that vein. Though to be honest right now im kind of in the mood to write a blog about nothing in particular, you know one of those things where you just wanna ramble on and not really put any thought into what your doing? Yeah thats what im on today. So yeah, i'll do that blog another time.
Im listening to Goldfrapp at the moment, i think their really cool. I remember seeing them at Move, like 5 years ago. I just like Alison she's ace. Aye, anyway. I was just going to remark that i should only make blogs when i have something interesting to write about, but if i did that, then my blogger would only have about 4 entries.
Err. yah.
Haha ok, this blog fails. Gonna shoot.

No comments: