Friday 5 November 2010

Martin Hughes-Games

Is who I currently fancy the pants off. I've had a crush on him for about a year, and he is beautiful. He is also 54 which makes him a nice round 30 years older than me. 6 years longer than I've even been in existence. Other than bed-man*, I've never really had a crush on someone old enough to be my father, but MHG just sort of, makes me go all weak. He rides a motorbike and is a vegetarian, which are the sort of things that wouldn't really occur to me in regards to people I fancy, but on him, kind of makes him about 5 times more attractive to me than he already was. Add to that the floppy messy curly hair, the smooth voice and the fact that he's into wildlife and stuff, and I'm in swoonville.
AND on auntumwatch last night he was wearing a tweed suit, and for a few delectable seconds spoke french. Or maybe he put on a french accent, I can't remember which because I was too busy A) trying to act cool in front of my mam and trying not to reveal how much I fancied him, B) thinking that it was a good job I was sitting down because my knees might have actually buckled otherwise and C) my brain was struggling with processing MHG in tweed, speaking french.
Anyway that about wraps it up, I won't post a picture because I can't find a decent one of him, and my friends already think I have bad taste.
Just watch Autumnwatch on Thursday ok?
I should also add that for the last few weeks, I've been more excited about watching AW than about nevermind the buzzcocks which comes afterwards.
What is happening to me?!

*
http://biancapol.blogspot.com/2009/10/bed-man.html

No comments: