Friday 12 November 2010

Chocolate-toffee-danish

Chocolate toffee danishes can only be purchased from the bakers known as Cooplands. I had one today, because I realised I hadn't had one for ages and wanted to rectify the situation.
Here is my artists impression (because I gobbled it up before I even thought of taking a photo)
Basically, as the name suggests, Imagine a regular danish, but instead of raisins imagine loads and loads of chocolate chips. And not just your regular chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips that are sort of mushy. And then instead of boring old sugary icing, imagine toffee sauce type icing drenched over the top of the danish. And you're about there.
They are heaven. All the toffee sauce/icing stuff settles in the chambers, like a delicious snail.

So, next time you're passing a Cooplands and want a tasty tasty treat, remember Chocolate Toffee Danish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mate! proper love choc toffee danishes, buy 2 every friday coz they're too good!

Bianca said...

Haha! Yess!! I really want one right now, I'll have to settle for getting one tomorrow. Sigh.