Friday 19 November 2010

Agony-Bianca

I had a great bath tonight. I kind of miss showering, but showering in winter is just far too cold, I hate cold at the best of times, so you can imagine how much I love being wet AND cold. I always thought that if I ever get rich, I'm going to have a dealie in my shower whereby once the water has been turned off, hot air blowers come on from above, and possibly all sides, like a car just coming out of the car wash. Not only does it eliminate the need for huge bath towels, but its warmer than getting out of the shower and fannying around for ages huddling near the radiator. Also its just totally cooler. Until then I'm sticking with baths each winter. Its wonderful how a bath just always makes you feel better, when you're having a bad day, when you're upset, when something happens to make you feel a bit shitty or when you're pissed off, a bath always seems to just absorb all the bad stuff you're going through, and suck it away with the water down the plughole when you get out. I find that I always feel a least a little bit better.

Anyway, on an unrelated note, I was thinking recently that I think I'd be a pretty good agony aunt. Partly this is me just being nosey and wanting to know peoples juicy problems, partly I want to know if I really would be a good agony aunt. I have the clear steely heart and mind of someone who has neither been in love, or knows dick about it. Which I think might come in pretty useful if you want the impartial views of someone who's never been sucked into that world. An outsider looking in, if you will. Imagine Carrie Bradshaws Sex and the city column, but in reverse, and if she was giving out advice.

So, come one and all, roll up roll up, agony-Bianca at your service. Send me all your queries, questions and problems, love related or otherwise, and I will be here, a virtual shoulder to lean on, my life experiences and skills and most importantly - worldly advice, to impart to you.
Send problems to my email address or in the comments box, anonymous or yourself, and they shall be answered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Agony-Bianca
There is a boy so pretty I cannot bear. All day I wish to kiss him and it is difficult but I must not. We are friends and I do not want it to be spoiled. What can I say...Do I stay quiet forever?

Jasmin said...

Oh, I like the way you write. I just found your blog, I saw your comment at "Le love", so I just clicked here and I am amazed by how lovely your blog is.

Love.

Bianca said...

Aw thankyou very much Jasmin. As soon as I can get the google translation toolbar thing to work again, I will have a good look around yours :)