Saturday 6 August 2011

German English Japanese, all the sand in all the seas

I'm becoming increasingly aware that I'm in danger of turning into one of those people who spam their blogs with videos, so I promise this will be the last one for a while. If you've got 5 minutes and are bored, which lets face it you must be if you're reading up on your Biancapol, give this song a listen.

Its fucking mint, as are the band. (Devotchka, that is)



So aside from that, turns out I was completely worrying about nothing in regards to my last post. The boss was totally fine, way finer than I thought she was gonna be about it it. So I guess thats a lesson for me to not worry about things that I get worried about.

I don't really have much else to add tonight, its been a pretty damn miserable day today, rain filled for the most part, and quite thundery but I'm always down for a good bit o thunder & lightening.

I'm quite tired on account of eating far, far too much nutella late last night and consequently waking up at about 7am with a massive belly-ache. Hahah, another lesson for me, and for you actually, don't eat nutella from the jar with a spoon late at night.

Bish bash bosh.

No comments: