Saturday 20 August 2011

Back on track

So aside from nice boys on trains, its been a long and tiring week. Sunday to Thursday was spent travelling, wedding attending, dog walking, more travelling.

I haven't sorted out my photos yet, so I'll come back to the whole wedding shebang in another post. In summary, it was less interesting than I had expected weddings to be, but it was still lovely overall.

More interestingly though, my cousins live in Pontefract, where, fact fans, I discovered is home to the very large and very delicious smelling Haribo factory. I was quite confused the first couple of times we went into the town centre because all you can smell in the air is Haribo and its amazing. Here in Stockton town centre the only smell that lingers on the air is chemicals or horse shit.

There was also a large looking shop named "Hariboland" but unfortunately I didn't get to go in.

This was really a pretty dull and pointless post wasn't it? I only just realised that I had nothing of much substance to write about, except to say that tomorrow is Sunday and we're going on another countryside picnic. I hope the weather is as sunny as today and I can wear my summer dress.

Here's a photo of me trying to snuggle my cousins dog, unsuccessfully as you can see.



Toodle pip old beans.

1 comment:

Francos Freax said...

Very nice and sweet!!