Friday 26 August 2011

confusing apple eating experience

...and Gael Garcia Bernal in drag....

Left an apple, the other day, in very close proximity to a strawberry and cream scented yankee candle. Tonight seemed a good one to eat the apple, and as I was munching away I kept getting the smell of strawbcreams. I knew that it must've been from the candle, but my brain couldn't process that the smell of a candle could penetrate an apple. Quite strange, I kept expecting my apple to taste like the smell but it never did.

The point is, keep apples away from smelly candles.

Earlier on I was reading the TV guide in the hope of discovering something good to watch tonight, when up popped a Spanish film called "Bad education". A very vague bell started ringing in the back of my head, and further research confirmed that I actually knew of it.

The first time non-skippable trailers on a DVD have ever been useful, I remember seeing it a couple of times on one of my doovds and thinking that I'd like to see it. GGB is in drag, which lead me to believe it was some sort of comedy, but further research tells me its some sort of drama about sexual abuse. Anyway I reckon it'll be good and its starting shortly so I shall say goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hav u seen the nadal in panties armani shoot? Jesus H

Bianca said...

I did indeed. So beautiful it made my eyes hurt.