Thursday 14 April 2011

The blog that wasn't

I was going to post a little bit of a picture blog this afternoon in the little gap I've got before I have to get dressed and go to work.
However I utterly cannot find the little usb thing I need to transfer my photos over. I have literally hunted high and low in my bedroom looking for it and its absolutely nowhere to be seen. The only explanation left in my mind is that some "mischievous" ghost of some sort has hidden it thinking its being cute and cheeky. Ghost, you are not cute and cheeky. You are pissing me the fuck off.
For the last 20 minutes I've been wandering bedroom and house shouting expletives and angrily telling the ghost that I want my goddamn thing back. To no avail.
If I come back from work to find it neatly placed in the middle of my bed, shit will go down. WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?! urghhh I'm so angry.

Ok, can't type any more, anger rising. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhh

No comments: