Friday 15 April 2011

Back again.

Another blog, another blog minus photo's because I STILL haven't located the usb thing. If you hate reading self pitying blog posts then look away now.

This is basically about my shitty day. I was, as you may have noticed, not off on the best start to today. Groggy at not being able to find my thing, I know it sounds like nothing, but the lack of posts from me recently stemmed from me not really ever being in the mood to blog lately, and that combined with me being hit with failure the one time I feel really in the mood to start back up, well it filled me with rage.

Anyway, after that me and my mam tootled into town. Her to pay some bills and buy some dog food, and me to go to work. Or so I thought until I got there only to be told I wasn't actually in today. The normal me would giggle, be a little embarrassed and then go on to be pretty chuffed about having the next 4 hours to myself. But this was today me, the grouchy me, the me that was already pissed off.

Clintons can suck my balls. Hard. They fuck me around all the time. I'm only on a four hour contract, and even that's probably not gonna be for the long term. They fucked me over last month by somehow not paying me at the end of it for the few shifts I'd done (that were a lot more than 4hrs p/w and the wages would've been nice because I'd just blown the last of my savings on a festival ticket) Because, I actually don't know because. Some bullshit about "cut off dates".

Basically I'm working a month in hand, which has left me absolutely fucking skint (save for £5.85 in the bank) for 6 weeks. Because here we get paid on the last Friday of the month, and this month has 5 Fridays.

Also 4hours a week would usually mean I can sign on still, but the boss gave me 24 hours one week last month, despite me telling them repeatedly that anything over 15 will mean I have to sign off, which I didn't want to do for a job that I'm getting hardly any hours for and that might drop me at any moment. I should have put my food down here and said no to the hours she'd gave me, this part is entirely my fault. But I just thought I'd way rather work and just sign off, and that I'd get a nice payday (a week or so later, or so I thought) when I got paid.

So I'm getting fuck all job seekers which I could have been doing this entire month so far, and I'm still broke for 2 weeks. Normally I would be fine on my own being skint, I can handle it. I just felt dead tight on my mam, not being able to contribute to anything.

Anyway for now I'm not gonna go off on one too much about the rota till I go in a check it again, cause maybe I did get it wrong. But the last time I was in, was last Friday, and I knew I wouldn't be back in all week and thus I spent an extra long time looking at the rota double checking my one lonesome shift. I even wrote it in my phone at the time so I wouldn't forget. Maybe I looked at the wrong sheet, but I'll find out fo sho tomorro. SO unless I'm a moron and looked at the wrong sheet, it was them being dickheads and changing the rota without telling me. You should see the state of them, 50% of the time when I go to look they're not even in the plastic wallet, and when they are there they're covered in mank where peoples hours have been scribbled out and changed and wrote back in again.

So I left work, I couldn't go straight home because I didn't have a key because I thought I wouldn't be back home till 5 and my mam would be home and I didn't need to. My mam was still in the town, and she infuriatingly never has her fucking mobile on her, despite me telling her to approximately 78.9 times a week. When I finally got home there was a lull in my rage for a while.

If my earlier intended photoblog had worked, you would have seen shiny new pictures of some seeds I bought the other day with money my auntie kindly lent me. And also one of my very newly sprouted sunflowers. After I had changed out of uncomfortable work clothes, I decided maybe to use the afternoon to plant my seeds and flowers. Whilst looking for plant pots in the yard, my mam kindly informs me that she's hogged the two empty plant pots that I had been planning to use. Great. Thanks a lot mam.

One of them had had my chili plant in (before I finally admitted that I could hold on to them no more and that they were indeed dead) so rightfully that should have been mine at least. I don't even know what she planted. Some ugly things no doubt, she has horrible taste in plants. She said "ohh well you can have the big pot". The big one is massive, but also grimy as fuck. I could put up with this, but it has no drainage holes at the bottom, and my particular type of seeds need good drainage so it was totally useless. Why didn't she just plant hers in it, I don't know. Pretty sure bulbs don't give a damn about drainage.


So for the third time of the day, I am screwed over. Ok, I know misplacing something, and attending the wrong things really don't count as being screwed over. However for someone so usually cheery as myself, I suppose its only natural that occasionally things will build up and piss me off. I'm just glad it doesn't happen often.

No comments: