Saturday 22 January 2011

Anyway in other news

My little phone still has a big crack, but I'm coming to terms with it. Took it to one of those dodgy phone shops and the guy didn't have a replacement screen for it, he called another shop and neither did they. Guess cause its quite an old phone and its not very common and has an unusual size/shape screen. Before that I consulted some Internet website phone fixing thing, and they quoted me £40 to get it done, but screw that, I would rather look at my £40 first. My phone still works and its not as big a deal as I first thought, so for a while me and my hardcore little phone will continue on.

Went to my very first Pilates class on Monday with Laura, it was pretty good, if a little boring in parts, but I know its supposed to be really really good for you, and I did quite enjoy it. I'd like to carry on with it for a bit. Also we met this really sweet Spanish girl, she was lovely. I always think its really good to meet other people from totally different places, I kind of want to make friends with her. Plus being at Splash made me really want to go swimming, I can't believe I used to live a 3 minute walk from that place and I've never been swimming there.

The Australian open is on at the moment, giving me a nice little Nadal fix. Swoon. Seen the Armani photo's the other day, and they are scorching. Though I do secretly find it hilarious that they gave an advertising campaign for underpants to the guy who has a permanent wedgie, he really does never seem to stop poking around his ass crack. It is a truly magnificent behind though.
I should probably shut up now.

Going to a party later on in the night, someone in the streets 50th, should be alright anyway.

Later taters!

No comments: