Friday 31 December 2010

Quick rundown before 2010 goes bye-bye

I've said it before but I always feel an urge to squeeze one last blog in before the year ends. I'm going out n about later on, so I'm in a bit of a rush, I have no idea what to wear and my bedroom is a mega mess which I'm about 30% done tidying.

Christmas was alright, good, nice. I know this isn't what its all about, but I got some really good presents this year, the three main things I wanted which were, in no particular order, an epilator, which by the way is mint, my legs are smoooooth!!
This -



(its a mandolin)
Bit of a whim, I've been thinking I'd like one for about 6 weeks, and figured Christmas was a good time to ask for one because it wasn't that expensive and even if its a shoddy one it'll still be good for me to learn on, and another reason which I've just forgotten. Anyway, there you go, I'm going to learn mandolin, eventually, it might take me 20 years but I'll get it down. I don't have a first clue about music, learning it, reading. Nada, zilch, zero. So it'll be a challenge, but a good new years resolution right?

I also got a tiny mp3 player, I don't have a photo cause I can't take one that shows just how tiny it is, but its very small and I like it a lot.

Anyway I'm gonna go now cause I need to eat and decide what to wear.
At the time of this blog going to publish, I look like this -



Its my first time using heated rollers, so its a mystery as to how it'll turn out, but its quite exciting waiting till the result. I'm already annoyed at having them in my head and they've only been in an hour, if that. Gonna keep em in as long as possible though. Should have put on my make up first cause its gonna be a faff on with all the plastic in my head. But ohh well.

Anyway, have a lovely new years eve wont you?
Jolly good.

:)

2 comments:

Niek Nanninga said...

+1 for having a map of the world on your wall, or is that even your room?
good luck with learning the mandolin, probably not the easiest instrument to learn, but just take it in small steps and you'll get there. happy new year!

Bianca said...

Thankye, it is my bedroom, you'd be surprised how much geography you learn from having a map lying around.
So far I've only had a little strum on little mandolin, its probably about time I started practising. Happy new year to you too (hopefully its not too late to wish that?!)