Saturday 11 July 2009

Hair brushed and parted

The strangest coincidence just happened to me. Iv been mooching in my room a bit this afternoon, tidy, hoovering, y'know, the usual boring shit. In the background I set my media player library to shuffle and was enjoying a selection of tunes.
Iv just had a bath, and was standing in front of le mirror, blow drying my hair. I left the music on, even though I couldn't hear it over the hair dryer, cause it doesn't really take me long.
So after just parting my hair, and taking about 1 minute to dry one side of my head, I turned off the hair dryer and picked up the hair brush to give it a quick brush through, when what line should happen to play?

"Hair brushed and parted"

Just at the very moment I was brushing my hair, and pondering about how straight my parting was.

Sine from Moz

No comments: