Friday 10 July 2009

Brief ponderings

I just this moment pondered if I should make my blogs shorter, but maybe more occasional. I keep remembering things I meant to write about from ages ago. I'll ponder some more and get back to you.
In other news, I'm going out tomorrow night for my friend Laura's birthday. Iv had about 3 nights out so far this year (shit. Not shit nights out, just shit that im 22 and its July, and I've had 3 measly nights) And what happens, I get a massive spot on my face. Fucking brilliant. I hate to be one of those people who are all "ohh yeah it could only happen to me"
but this really does make me wonder if God does actually exist, and is being a total BASTARD to me. Fucker. Sorry for all this swearing. Gah, I'm just pissed off that I NEVER get spots, I mean like hardly ever ever. But the one time I'm actually planning to go out, bang, Vesuvius decides to grow on my chin.
Also, when I went to Leeds festival, 2006, my very first Festival, Vesuvius came out again. Actually the one I've got right now isn't as bad as that one, that one was probably the biggest spot I've ever had. ROAAAR!

Fuck fuck fuck.

aaaaaand exhale.

No comments: