Wednesday 24 June 2009

Its a nice day

I pulled the wires down and out, Im writing this from my back yard sitting on a nice comfy sun lounger thing. Im wearing an old shirt that belonged to my nana, and some cutoff shorts. I hope summer is nice enough to wear these kinds of clothes more often. I like Isaac Brock's lisp. I think its cute. I think there is something wrong with my sunflowers, I dont think they're dying but the leaves look a bit... infected.
Roxy just came into the yard, she has drips of milk in her... doggy beard? Its funny, I dont know any other dogs that like milk.
Earlier on there was a fluffy fairy floating around infront of the screen, it seemed to be just staying here for ages, then I followed it with my eyes as it finally floated off and noticed a skyscraper flying overhead. It was as if the fairy wanted to show me it.
My mam is making toast, it doesn't smell very nice.
There is a nice breeze.

Im inspired by postsecret.

No comments: