Saturday 13 June 2009

I dont really know what to say about this one

I stayed over at Laura's last night, and today got the bus back home, luckily for me the bus stops quite close to my house. I got off, it was glorious sunshine, i cursed myself for not bringing my sunglasses with me last night because at the time the sun wasn't properly out. I'm pretty close to my house, and I thought about how happy I was that it was such a nice day, considered which way to walk to my house, hmm cross over and walk across the chuggy, or go back-over which might have been a bit quicker but the lights at that end take bloody ages to change. Ok, Chuggy it is.
So I'm walking along, iv been off the bus for about a minute, maybe less. When i hear the unmistakable sound of loud mouthed bastards. They're pretty close behind me, and shouting at someone who is a "CUNT!!". I decide to let them get past me, luckily I happened to have to stop at that point anyway cause I needed to let a car pass. I hang back for a little bit, and sure enough they walk past, I catch a glimpse of them, I don't want to look at them for too long in case they have some sort of Medusa effect and being around them for only a few seconds might turn me into one of them. I notice they all have cans of lager. Its 12.48PM. The smallest one seems to be the loudest, and judging by her hair, the one that's gone the longest without washing.
Unluckily for me, I have seen these (I want to call them girls..?) before, once, and coincidentally enough, in pretty much the same place, except that time it was evening. They were drunk that time too, and shouting at the "FUCKIN' REFUGEES!!". Anyway, they were haggard. It was fucking bad enough seeing them from the front/side for all of 30 seconds. If I'd known what they looked like from behind, I would have span on my heel and ran back the other way. Unfortunately, I didn't realise until it was too late, this is the sight that greeted my poor poor retina's. Im posting it here because I don't want to be the only person who's scarred by it. I have a feeling its a bit of a Ring thing too y'know, you probably wont die 7 days after seeing it, but you might wish you would. I'll just feel bit better sharing I guess, like if I pass it on, I dunno. A problem halved and all that.



Here goes




Excuse my finger in the lense, Iv got a bad habit of doing that. Iv never done covert photo taking in the street before.
In hindsight, maybe the picture doesnt look as bad as I've been going on. But trust me, seeing it in the flesh (or should that be flab) just, urghh.


Sorry folks. It was just too rancid to keep to myself

1 comment:

lozza said...

HAHAHAHAH oh my god i nearly split my side from laughing at this. when i scrolled down and seen the photos. ugh. what absolute scumbags of society they must be. gross.how old are they?