Friday 26 June 2009

I have an urge

an urge to PARTY!

Only joking. I have a proper urge to play on a 2p machine, I'm genuinely itchy to play one, if I had one right now I think I would be on it for hours.
I know I still haven't wrote about going to Scarborough yet (I will soon!) But when we were there, we only got chance to go in ONE arcade, and even then we were only in it for, I dunno, less than 10 minutes. And even though I won a dice-key fob which was exciting (even though its kind of shitty and wasn't exactly worth a pound) It just wasn't enough. Like eating a spoon full of delicious chocolate cake, but not being able to have any more. I'm unfulfilled dammit!
I just googled for one, but I gave up after about four minutes. There's so many different names for them, its frustrating. Penny pushers, pushers, coin falls, 2pence machines, full sized arcade pushers, Gah.

Sigh. One day, one day I will own one, a proper one, and I will keep it in my front room. Ha!

No comments: