Friday 1 July 2011

The only bearded man I have ever loved.

I remember the very first time I ever saw Fyfe Dangerfield. I was watching nevermind the buzzcocks, he was playing the intro round with a stapler and a ring binder. I didn't know who he was and I don't think I'd heard of Guillemots.

But he really made an impression on me, I remember there was just something about him that just instantly made me want to hang out with him.

So really I guess that covers it, I figured I should make my 200th post about something nice.

Those of you that know me, know I have a longgg list (I was going to say a list as long as my arm, but my arm isn't actually that long) of people I lust after.

Nadal, my long running teenage crush on Alex Zane, my one and only girlcrush on Eva Green, the belgian acrobat I fell in love with (ha ha bet you never thought you'd hear about him again!) Louie's theroux and garrel, and many many more.

However, I would choose Fyfe over all of those, I seriously would. He's the only person who I'm genuinely a little bit in love with.
Even though he has a beard, he is still the single, most beautiful person I've ever seen.



He's wearing a suit, oh God.

No comments: