Thursday 14 October 2010

I just remembered

I was just having a bit of a slow Smashing Pumpkins song fest thanks to spotify, scrolling through the list, when suddenly I noticed a song called "This Time", I haven't listened to it in a long long time, it truly was wedged deep in the back of my memory, but the instant I saw the name it it came right back at me.
I thought "woahhh I remember that! Its a mint song!". And it really really is, ace intro, everything about it, its just so good, and kind of (totally) heartbreaking. There was a time in my life when it really spoke to me. But I really did (and still do) absoloutely love that song. Ahhh. So good. Really gutted that it just totally slipped my mind for so long. It wont again.
Here it is-


2 comments:

Niek Nanninga said...

At least you discovered it again! This song is the ultimate SP-Breakup song for me, and I guess prophetic in a way, "Someday we'll wave hello, and wish we never waved goodbye.."

Bianca said...

Hello old bean, I didn't know you had a blog.
Anyway yeah true, very glad I did! And that line, I know, gets you right there doesn't it?