Monday 20 September 2010

Month..middle?

Month 2/3rds more accurately, but ohh well. I just realised how much I've slowed the blog down, which is a shame. I still like it. I'll try harder to write more stuff.

Its 8 days until my birthday. I'll be 24, I really don't want to admit it, but I'm pretty sure that counts as mid twenties. I don't really have any more to add, because I really don't know what to think of it all. I'll form an opinion later.

I've got writers block. Blog writers block, letter writers block, diary writing block. Its most unpleasant, and possibly means my life is getting even more uninteresting. Or maybe it just means I'm getting worse at writing, ha.

Anyway no worries. At least I've still got my health, and all my limbs.

Today was cold, yesterday was cold. Like cold-cold. Like I wore my thermal long john type things under my jeans the past two days running cold. Like I wore a woolly hat today cold, like when I'm sitting on my bed the last few nights cold, I can feel it seeping through my single-glazed window and throwing out a gentle but icy draft. Its been a while since I felt the cold from the out side making its way inside. Probably time to move the bed away from the window. I'm definately due a bedroom re-arrange.

So basically I can't think of anything interesting to put, I have some pictures that I wanted to post but my camera is out of my reach and I can't be bothered to get up for it. I'll do it in the next post, and leave off this one with a list of things that I've been enjoying the last couple of days/weeks

  • Beirut
  • Edith Piaf
  • Australian crunchies
  • Rafael Nadal
  • Big coats
  • Ross Noble
  • Bargain scarf

That about covers it. More interesting content next time (if you're lucky)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find you deeply irresistible.

Bianca said...

Are you being sarcastic dude?

Anonymous said...

I wish I were

Bianca said...

(: