Monday 27 September 2010

Glove love

Regarding the aforementioned carpet of junk that is my bedroom floor, allow me to explain that recently I had been pondering re-arranging my bedroom. I really did love having my bed next to the window, the bed having two mattresses brought it exactly up to window level and it was generally quite good. Except that it didn't fit into the alcove behind the bed cause it was only a few annoying inches too big. But I didn't wanna be near the window anymore cause it was getting cold, the weather, and I was paranoid about spiders getting in (Ha!) And generally I was a bit itchy for a change. So I mentioned it in passing to my mam last week, and before I know it, we're in, lugging wardrobes and clothes and boxes and all sorts, in and out of the room.
The basics are in, but I'm trying to get rid of junk I don't need but haven't thrown away before now. I'm a bit of a hoarder though, so its turned out to be harder and take longer than I thought. The first night of trying this, instead of making progress I somehow managed to make even more work for myself. I'll get there eventually, but at the moment my floor isn't very visible and its hard to walk around.

Anyway, in the big clean up effort I found these gloves I used to have when I was a kid. Only one of them, but I'm sure the other is close by. They are way too small now though, but I think they're the best gloves ever.




No comments: