Sunday 24 January 2010

Hungry sunday

Like gloomy Sunday, but rather than top myself, I want to stuff my face. I had Sunday roast at my aunties a mere 4 or 5 hours ago, it was delicious. But I'm hungry again, fortunately I bought a melt in the middle chocolate brownie dessert from tesco, and its in the microwave as I type. Squirty cream too, which will come in nicely for hot chocolates.
Anyway, enough food talk. My last blog was a bit long, actually it was a lot long, I didn't realise I had so much to write about, but once I started I couldn't shut up. Better than having nothing to say though I suppose.
I'm having dreadful bad luck with my laptop. First the blue modem wire was going a bit dodgy, cause the casing is coming away. That's sorted now though cause I found an old one we had lying around and its doing a good job so far. But my laptop wire, I'm pretty sure is knacked. So its dead, cause the wire wont charge it up, the little light wont even go on now, which is annoying but relieving that its not my computer that's knackered. So we've transferred to the old computer, its a chunky desktop but hey it does the job. My mam somehow managed to get the Internet up and running on it a few hours ago haha. I have no idea how she managed it, cause when I had a go, I couldn't do it. She doesn't know herself how she did either haha. But oh well, its all good.
Its weird getting used to these big keyboard keys again, they're quite noisy. But I do like the sound of typing. Everything seems so old on here though. I'm not used to windows XP anymore. But I'm not complaining.
I think that's why I'm just writing this blog, I feel a bit lost without my address bar history and my favourites, I don't really know what to do!
I was stalking the Belgian acrobat (possibly my future husband) again the other day, I found a lovely picture of him. And I only just realised quite how crazy this makes me. Haha. No, wait, I should switch to the crazy laugh, ahem, muahaahaaHA. There we go. He has bright blue eyes, and a mop of brown curly, Louis garrel-esq hair. When I get a bit more used to this computer again, I'll link him. Oh god, shut up Bianca.
Right, brownie has been delivered, dessert time. Adios

7 comments:

James said...

Well I'm pretty much over it - had a bizarre few days - won £50 in the old poker game, went to apex then an afterparty (which at 22 I might be getting too old for?) and left at 8am. Then bulletproof last night. Geordie women were stroking my hair. I wish I was on a tropical island.
And to distinguish myself from the other ABs I'll start signing myself James. I'll miss the anonymity. Might reveal a new letter of my surname every day or something. But then that'd remove all my mystery.
I'd forget the acrobat - not only because I'm wildly jealous of him but also...think of the risks involved? The distance? The language barrier? I'd pick one of your anonymous suitors xx

Chris said...

As if Bianca's ever interested in real men.

Sunday is hungry, with brownies I spent it all,
My heart and I have decided to eat it all

Bianca said...

Yo dudes.
Contgatz on the 50 pound win, thats pretty good right? Unless you started out the night with hundreds and only came back with that. Also what is apex? I don't reckon yr too old for afterparties, not for aaages. It must've been pretty good for leaving at that time, Im lucky if when I go out people wanna stay till 2.30!
Amusing about the hair touching, I imagine it must be quite a strange sensation having strangers come along and feel it. Though now I am intrigued as to what its like?
Hmm! Its unusual to see you sign as yourself but its pretty good I guess. If you ever reveal your surname, you should do it in the style of the Spellman family secret, like on Sabrina the teenage witch. Send clues through my linen closet.
My friend thinks the acrobat is gay. I reckon he's probably already got a girlfriend. Im never gonna see him again anyway so, i'll just continue to admire him from afar until a better acrobat comes along, or my anonymous suitor comes forward.

You're pretty much spot on Chris, REAL men don't really do it for me. Skinny, hairless, pasty, bracelet wearing boys, thats where its at.

James said...

I'm going to avoid your linen closet - I don't even know where you live besides the general Newcastle area? Plus I dunno about you but the idea of having a stranger in my linen closet is pretty disturbing. You could always tell me your surname if you wanted me to add you? That'd really ruin the mystery...but it'd mean I could keep away from any teenage witch style skullduggery?
Ha. Well I've got skinny covered... but I've got a lot of hair - or did - had to get it cut slightly for a shoot the other day. I still don't know why/how I get paid to do it. But my hair's fairly long, without being moshery or anything, brown and curly. And for some reason I'm paranoid about losing it. Yep.
xx

James said...

p.s apex is a ridiculous clubnight at cosmic ballroom - a mate started it two years ago with two friends and it's gotten quite massive. People go in cool dresses and shirts and they play dance music. Most acrobats are gay. Fact.xx

Chris said...

I didn't mean real men as in, Real manly muscles, just
adult males who aren't celebrities and you could actually, like, meet.

Bianca said...

Haha sorry Chris, I knew what you meant, I was just being akward. I do occasionally like real boys. I like lots of hair on a boy, but only on the head, I just meant hairless in a manchild kind of way. Which is actually more than a little wierd isn't it?
Mm sorry for the late replies (replys? m) anyway I bet nobody even checks this anymore I've abandoned it for so long. Oh well.
I don't have a linen closet, I don't think, there is some sort of small cupboard on my landing, but its chock full of things we don't know where else to put. Like sleeping bags and christmas decorations and VHS tapes. I don't really live around Newcastle, I live in Stockton, its like an hour away on a bus. But sure, you could have a poke around my profile on here and find some clues which might lead you to my facebook. Its like a digital treasure hunt!