Sunday 15 November 2009

woo-hoo

So! Im not a jobless bum anymore! I have got a job, wahey. I start tomorrow, actually I technically start today seeing as its almost 20 past 1 in the morning (yes, I know I should have gone to bed ages ago) But it never feels like the next day, even if it is, untill you go to sleep and wake up again. Which I will be doing soon.
So anyway, the job, I am mega excited about it. Its only untill christmas eve which is a shame, but its a job I've wanted for ages, I think its the perfect one for me, and I can't belive my own good fortune that I've landed it.

Here's my new work place, it will give you a clue as to what my new job is -




In case you can't work it out, its a Santa's grotto. Yes, I am going to be an elf. I get to wear pointy shoes, bells, and possibly pointy ears. Though I haven't seen the outfit yet, I am excited about it. Also, to the right of the picture, infront of the grotto, there is a stall that sells loads of sweets, score.
Anywayy I can't think of anything more to add, except, "wooo-hooo!!"
If anyone wants to come and see me at work, Its in The Mall in Middlesbrough, and you'll probably need to bring a kid with you.

No comments: