Wednesday 25 November 2009

Eggi-wegs

There are 159 pictures on my phone. I don't know why really. There used to be more, loads more, but I went through a few weeks ago and deleted the ones that were kind of crappy or useless. Anyway, I remembered doing this, months ago, and getting a really child like sense of fun from it, so I might as well put it in my blog.

I went to poach an egg, and when I opened the box there was a feather in it.



I thought it made the egg look like Einstein.





Thus was born Eggstein





I thought he might be lonely on his own, so I kind of made a whole eggy family

The one on the top left was supposed to be a chicken.


So yes, that kept me very amused for a little bit. I wouldn't recommend doing it though, cause it becomes quite difficult to smash an egg, once it has a little face. Not difficult enough to stop me wanting my dinner though. I proceeded to make a poached egg. I would like to declare myself poached egg queen if I might. I have never made one that broke, or was hard. They always come out perfect. How lucky am I?

So I'll probably never have a career as a food photographer, but you've gotta admit, my eggs look tasty.

No comments: