Monday 21 September 2009

I didn't realise it was quite so sunny

I just clicked the change text colour button by accident, I figured I might as well have a different colour for a change. Its 8.41, I'm seeking refuge in my room from the stupid soaps my mam is watching downstairs. I'm listening to the Cure. I'm pretty sure I'm still a little bit in love with Robert Smith. I hope I see someone dressed as him on Halloween, that would be cool. Recently I re-discovered a Cure song called "Catch", It came on when I was listening to spotify (yeah lame I know) But I'd totally forgot about it, and its such a good little song, I'm really glad I found it again.
Its proper pissing down outside, I'm glad I'm inside. Rain is annoying though, I mean obviously its nice sometimes, but I just thought then, I can't remember the last time it really rained, and it made me realise that Summer is pretty much dead by now, and its probably gonna rain loads from now on.
I went to Ropner park a couple of weeks ago with Laura, it was a proper gorgeous day, we took some food and biked there. I guess we were out for a good few hours, it didn't really feel like long though, and I didn't realise it was quite so sunny, but when i got out of the bath that night, I noticed I'd got annoying suntan strap marks. They've probably gone now, they weren't
massively visible, but it was still annoying.

Yeah, I guess those days are over for another year. Shame. My mam and auntie were talking about where they would move if they won the lottery. My mam chose somewhere still in England, and I thought why would she want to stay here? I mean, we really have no reason to stay here, my grandparents are both dead now, I dunno. I don't know why, if you had loads and loads of money, you would want to stay here. I would probably miss it it a bit if I went, but I could still come back and visit a bit. The weather is so gash here, and the whole place, its basically full of scutters, urgh I dunno. I know theres loads of great bits but I don't think they outweigh the aforementioned rubbish bits y'know.

Ahh well, anyway, what else can I jibber jabber about. Its my birthday in exactly a week. I'm sort of excited, I'm definitely not dreading it. But I'll be quite sad when its over, cause I like the build up, its almost better than the birthday its self. It lasts longer at least.
Maybe I'll get a hairdryer. I don't know what I did to the old one, but I thought it was going to blow up in my face. I didn't do anything to it actually, we had had it for a good few years and I guess it just gave out. I'm sick of having wet hair quite so often now though.

Well, In other news, I have a strawberry milkshake with my name on it downstairs, and its now almost 9.10pm so that means it's now safe for me to meander downstairs and not find crap on the the Tv. In other news, I think its stopped raining.

Bye bye bye





No comments: