Friday 9 January 2009

I just cant get you out of my head

fuckin hell, i hate kylie minogue as well.

Anyway, my auntie had a day off work today so this morning her and my mam and me got up early and went down norton village. blah blah blah.
Long story short, we stumbled upon this really ace tiny vintage/second hand shop. There was a lovely spaniel in it called lucy.
But thats not what im on about, i seen the most gorgeous fur coat/jacket and i cant stop thinking about it and i want it very very much. Oh i do. I cant stop thinking about it. I like shopping as much as the next girl, but generally when i see something i like but cant afford or whatever i just think ahh well, and forget about it.

But the fur jacket, ohh it was so very beautiful. It was a perfect mink colour, it looked about my size, and it was so soft.
And even though the thought of hunting and real fur makes me sick to my stomach, (and i have no idea if its real or faux) it honestly wouldnt put me off the jacket if it was real. Which i suppose makes me a hypocrite but fuck off i dont care. Its like that episode of friends where Phoebe inherits a real fur coat even though she's against fur, but she loves it anyway. Then the guilt just overwhelms her and she gives it to some guy on the street. Maybe i'd be eaten up by guilt too, but thats a risk im more than willing to take.
And it was only £35, i think it might have even been half off cause there was a sign in the window saying 50% off. Iv been after a fur coat/jacket for a good couple of months now, and this one i seen today, ohhh god.
Is this what love feels like?

I must have the jacket!!

No comments: