Thursday 18 September 2008

Halloween and washing machines

Sooo. I decided to do a blog, i had all these ideas swimming in my head and now im here, im finding it really hard to start this thing hmm. I think i say hmm too much. Im gonna stop. I think this is the first one iv made since moving house. We've been here since last wednesday, theres still quite a lot of stuff lying around the house, i think by now it should have all been put in its right place but im not sure. For all the moving house i seem to have done, i cant really recall what it was like moving into the old one and how long it took to get all the stuff in the right place.
Iv re-arranged my bedroom 3 times so far, i cant be bothered to move it all around any more so how iv got it now is how its going to stay, at least till we decorate it. Im not quite happy with it still, and i just wish i'd kept it as it was the first time cause it felt a lot more spacious. Its the goddamn wardrobes that's unsettling me, they just take up too much room and there isnt a place for them, at least not the second one. Maybe i'll feel better when its properly tidied, cause theres a few bags still left to sort out. I'll definately feel better when the horrible pink is painted over, and i'll definately feel better when iv stuck my posters and pictures and stuff back up. And i will most definately feel better when the disney cartoons have been painted over, fuck it, i dont want to feel like a 12 year old every time i walk into the room. (the clock guy is called Cogsworth, yess!)

Anyway. My knees are cold. I feel like every time i come on here i complain that some body part is cold. Nevermind.
Im kind of gettng excited about halloween, strange fancy dress ideas keep popping into my head, even though i dont know what or if im even doing anything for halloween. Fuck it, i'll dress up anyway even if i dont do anything. I might actually go halloweening, just chuck a sheet over my head i could easily pass as a child. Might be a good little moneyspinner that actually!
I had planned on going as Ginger Reyes ages ago just cause she's so cool and wears ace clothes, but actually thats a really rubbish one, nobody would get it and it has no halloween connotations. Amy Winehouse i thought would be a funny one, (she is a bit of a horror) i might do that, not sure i could really create a beehive though. Robert Smith or Siouxsie Sioux might be fun but i just want an excuse to back-comb my entire head. I hit upon the idea of going as Karen O but she's not really halloween-y. Then just now i thought it'd be fun to be the goblin king off Labyrinth but seeing as i havent even seen it, i dont think id wanna do it. Im sick of being a pirate so im not doing that any more. Fuck it. I'll work something out.

I put some clothes in the washer tonight, and when i went to get them out, the washer door wouldnt open, so now all my clothes are stuck in. Actually there wasnt many, but its still annoying. It'd be funny if we could just never get the door open and had to chuck the washer out with my stuff still inside it haha.

Im getting up early tomorrow and going down town with my mam. She's buying me a New York print. Would it be too cheeky just ask for the money instead? Ha. aw thats well bad i wouldnt do that. Im so sick of stockton town at the moment, its bollocks, and i feel like iv been every day this week, though im sure i havent.
I wore a dress and a cardigan today, i wish we'd had more sunny days this year. I just want to go out in the sun and buy a carton of mango juice from the indian shop round the corner. Theres something wierd about drinking mango juice when its not sunny.

Err anyway. Im going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel I owe you something after reading your entire blog. At the very least I feel you are entitled to see my legs! Anytime you want to get out of Stockton let me know : )

Rich