Tuesday 24 August 2010

Good things

Long overdue for a blog post. This isn't really a proper one, I cant offer an explanation for the long absence, but no doubt I will do soon. Anyway, here are some good things that I've been experiencing from Sunday through Monday. More to come.









Sunday went for a ride out with my mam and auntie. A place called Runswick bay. Its the most beautiful place I've been to in a long time, and a place I haven't been since I cant even remember when. I found a peacock feather there. If you live in Teesside and have never heard of it, then you should firstly be ashamed, and secondly, plan a trip there for as soon as possible. Its not far away and its gorgeous.

Seen a rainbow this evening from my bedroom window, it was weird cause it wasn't even raining.
Good though. Good things.
More soon.

No comments: