Friday 24 April 2009

Im bored

I keep meaning to blog. About just general various things, but i keep either forgetting or putting it off. Next time i'll probably have loads to wite about. Need to include the Chilli/Pepper/Sunflowers thing.
Its nearly 5pm, going to a "do" tonight, my mams uncle and auntie's 60'th wedding anniversary. Imagine being married for 60 damn years. Sheeyut. Anyway yeah, iv got nowt to do for a bit so here i am, my mam and auntie are buzzing around downstairs and its making me nervous. I was mostly excited for this, but today i realised, its probably gonna be quite boring, here's hoping (but not expecting) there's a free bar. My mam keeps asking me what im going to wear, and i have no idea, the only thing i can think of is a nice dress i have, but thats at lauras so i'll have to dig around and find something else. I really don't have a stitch to wear! Got a haircut yesterday by the way, incase anyone was interested, Looks alreet.

And on a completely unrelated note, Billy Corgan is on Twitter.


Fucking lol

No comments: