Sunday 8 February 2009

Alreet. I haven't wrote a blog for a while. Every so often i will ponder writing one, but i dunno, i always find something else to be distracted with. So in an effort to motivate me, here is a list of things that I've been thinking about lately, and will come back and talk shit to you about.

  • Red elastic band on my front doorstep
  • Frightened Rabbit gig kerfuffle
  • Food anger
  • Bike riding
  • The Circus
  • Moon
  • Snow, snowmen and lack thereof
  • Money kerfuffle
  • Crisp pleasantness
  • La Tomatina
  • Valentines day
  • Boys
  • Gift pondering (as in, pondering what to get my mam for her birthday this week)

and

  • Getting up at 8.45 on a Sunday morning, just to watch tennis (or more accurately, Nadal)

(bullet points eh, what a good addition)

Done done done done done

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the boys bit ; )