Monday 22 December 2008

Its nearly crimbo

Its been a weird Christmas run up this year, even though its been pushed on everyone via shop displays since about October, i dunno it just feels weird. I don't think its quite hit yet that is Christmas in less than a week. And i know that, but its sort of unbelievable. Haha that doesn't make a bit of sense does it? Never mind. Im sort of excited for it, but at the same time i feel sort of stressed out about it, because i haven't got my mam a present yet, and its made worse by the fact that every time i ask her what she wants, i get the standard mam reply of "ohh don't waste your money" or even better "nothing". As if i can actually wake up on Christmas morning and not give her anything. I don't want to get her chocolates cause i get her them every year and she'll probably get them from other people anyway. I got her perfume last year which was nice but i cant afford that this year. Anyway I'm going shopping in town tomorrow to get something, which relaxes me somewhat. I think I'm going to wear a Santa hat.
I kind of wish i had some decorations in my bedroom, its pretty unfestive in here, but i like my room, its cosy as. So I'm not too bummed about no decorations.

I had a snowball with my mam earlier on, you know, the drink. Its very nice, and they come in handy little bottles. Ohhh and i watched ET! Fuck, i forgot how great that movie is, even though its not my favourite film i think its probably the greatest film ever made. (Maybe, except for Gone with the the wind). This reminds me, i need to fit in a viewing of Edward Scissorhands.

I stepped out of the house the other night and found a nice fake poinsettia flower right outside my house, its really pretty. I found a fake flower on the floor in Ku bar in August as well. Maybe in a few years i'll have a whole bunch of fake floor flowers that iv just picked up from random places.

Hmmm im sure i had more to write, but iv just had a massive mindblank. Strange.

Seeya

No comments: