Friday 21 November 2008

November part deux

Don't you just hate it when people drop french words into English sentences? Ahh well i am not inventive enough to keep coming up with new titles, i would pluck some words from the blog in advance if i knew what i was going to be talking about, but in this case i don't, I'm just gonna keep going until i cant think of anything else to write about. I suppose i could leave the title blank till I'm finished writing but I'll only end up forgetting and then having a title-less blog and that's mildly annoying.
Never mind. So its almost 12 o clock Friday night and I'm watching an advert for not-made-from-wheat-made-from-oats-instead-a-bix. I fear i am gradually becoming a hermit. To be honest though, i actually feel quite tired, maybe its old age. Hmm.
My knees are cold, but i wont go on about being cold cause i don't wanna feel even more like an old lady.

The other day there was a lone red elastic band on our doorstep, i wondered how it had got there but i didn't really spend a lot of time thinking about it. I think my mam kicked it away the next day, but today theres about another 4 on the front. I don't really know where I'm going with this, i just thought it was quite strange and deserved a mention.

Also in another unrelated snippet of rubbish information, i was watching hollyoaks yesterday and in the middle of the show they used a clippet of a Modest Mouse song. It made me grin, i like it when theres unexpected good music in programmes, even if it is only rubbish hollyoaks.

In other news, i didnt really have an interesting dream last night. It sounds interesting on paper (i was talking to the ghost of some dead person, via a writing pad, next to a stall in the indoor market that was selling large slices of turnip for 20p) Maybe any dream would have been rubbish after the acrobat/sweets/thunderstorm/kitten dream though.

Err yeah anyway this is a bit rubbish isnt it really, cyaaaa

No comments: